Wednesday 6 August 2014

Chapter 10, 2B or not 2B?



DO YOU GET IT? 2B OR NOT 2B?!
Seriously though, guess what the pencil is.


On another note, I should be writing my second favourite book (out of my top 5 for this year so far) BUT I am of course feeling far too lazy and will do it later on when my brain has awoken. For now you can endure my ramblings about all the things on my rather extensive To Do list.

So first of all there's revise for my theory test, find a new driving instructor, pass theory test, pass practical, buy car, insure car, drive car. Just tones of 'adult' car shit that is really starting to stress me out! It's such a huge process learning to drive, although, once used to the driving part, incredibly fun and I can't wait to have my own car. I'm definitely looking forward to being able to drive my self random places and exploring with my camera.

Second, there's all things business related. Commissions, adding more to my portfolio, rustling up ideas, having too many ideas, getting myself out there and known, do more writing and reading. Again it's so much to handle all at once. 'Take it step by step' is a very valid point, however it's not how my brain works and refuses to even think about working that way (which would make so much more sense).

I then also have all the stuff I need to finish for my apprenticeship, along side several exams for it. If it weren't for how terribly EASY the work books are I wouldn't particularly mind, but I should have finished my apprenticeship months ago (I'm not allowed to finish it before the end date, how shit is that?).

And lastly (for now) is all the stuff i want and need. There always has been and always will be waaaay too much of it. New camera, laptop, clothes, books, own place, car, tattoos, piercings....
Not just material items but things that I really really really want and need to do but never get round to doing or am simply to tired or have no time. WHAT IS LIFE?

I shall leave you on that note as I don't want to bore you with my annoying to do list which is far bigger than what I've have written.
Oh and don't forget to guess whether the pencil is 2B or not 2B



No comments:

Post a Comment